- Claims are submitted to the insurance carrier electronically for faster response.
- Secondary and Tertiary claims are prepared and sent upon receipt of primary payer.
- Regular reports and claim submission reports are provided to monitor billing status.
- Experienced in Medicare, Medicaid, Medpay and all commercial insurance billing
Payment processing and A/R recovery
- Manage accounts receivable and post payment to accounts upon receiving
- Managing denials and appeals until fully resolved. Claims are reviewed for payment approximately 30 days after submission.
- A/R recovery is achieved through follow-up calls and resubmission to insurance carriers.
- Up to four patient statements are sent to each patient with account balances.
- Patient billing and collections is directed by each physician and what best suits their needs.
- Upon consultation, we access your billing needs and offer advice on how to increase revenue moving forward.
- Basic review for minimum Medicare and commercial allowables vs provider’s current fee schedule.
- We provide a list of insurance panels for each provider that targets their demographic area and suggestions on insurance panels to join.
- New contracts are set up with each insurance panel available
- Demographic or other practice changes for existing contracts can be updated at any time
- Maintenance of existing contracts and re-credentialing will also be provided when needed.
- Maintenance of CAQH, licensure, etc. can also be achieved by request.
- We offer auditing services for providers who would like us to evaluate their current billing practices and account receivable.
- We also offer medical billing training to current employees who will be aiding in the billing process.
- Mental Health Providers (including, LPCs, LCSWs, LMFTs and Psychologists)
- Family Practice physicians
- Cosmetic surgeons
- Group Practices
*We are able to bill for any practice that uses a CMS-1500 claim form